2011年6月7日星期二

that should be me .

addicted on BRUNO MARS . I like him , he singing ways always bring me up even when I sad or happy , whatever la . :)) haha . he didin't have any handsome look or other else ! whooooss . * getting high *.. if he come malaysia one day , i will go for it !! yakk yakk .. !!

all right ! . Today had been went to sunway shopping compleks .
before that , I had visited TAYLOR LAKESIDE , there was great .
how wonderful if I can be their student ? *sigh , don't dream la you . you will never ever get this chance !you 're not afford to do so :-( *
ignore ignore ignore .!

ching yan , elaine , hoong yih , hui hui , chen loong and me were waited simon , after simon finished his class .all of us went to sunway for ice-skatting !
dragon-i be our lunch .. kinda expensive , i'll apply bankrupt if also go for this restaurant .. haha . XD

this is my second time joined ice-skatting , haha .. foot was pain .. LOL ..
but we are happy and had fun there .
simon called his ' kim ' joined us , but she felt embarrassing . for me , she is pretty enough !
the traffic was jam jam and jam ! stuck inside the jalan raya for one hour . damn it . reached menjalara around 7.30pm .all people planned for dinner , searching the food totally wasted our time ! finally , decided for pizza hut .. we think out that , wei wen shall get angry , because everytime he want to eat , but no people will bother him ! haha . Now , we ate and no invited him . huyoo . i can imagining out ! wahaha XD . ain't no bad . ~.~

lastly , i'm enjoying today , friends keep it up .. !
btw , he is so annoying , regret what had did before . damn fucking crazy , someone help me please , sigh . just ignore just ignore .

everythings will be allright ! .