2011年6月16日星期四

do you believe ?



Do you guys believe GOD ? some of you might be , some of you might not . :)
but I believe .
When I in afraid , fear , unhappy , face some problem , I will talked to GOD .
I believe GOD will survive me . HE will showing me to the best way and I should walk to .
I'm not a christian , but I believe it .
I prayed for it , pray for someone in help , pray when I in troubles .
I pray , when I believe .. :)

sometimes , I'll feel jealous to those can study in their favourite college .why I can't ?
I started scare about my future ..
as you know , once you choose Occupational Therapy , you suppose to think out the feedback .
it's not easily found in malaysia , it have but little bit :)
but , this job are bringing happiness to others , it help for those in help .
ireallyscareidontwantppl look down on me ..