2011年6月26日星期日

17.36 pm


I love them . :)

yesterday night went to tarc for tt night .
the show was grand and awesome .
Today had been went frim for jogging with them .
I love them because their gave me happiness :)
freaking funny guys ! . never never regret . !

But , heart was not feeling well .
why ? I jealous and can't be more steady .
I feel fret .
Am I greedy and not be pleased what I having now ?
I wish I can have a car , because more easier for me .
I want money , I feel ashamed when I handed out my hand and get money from my mummy .
I supposed to get a part time to reduce my burden or my consumption .
but what I can do with that ?
if I find out some jobs , but transportation is my problem :(

too strainght will hurt people feelings . I hate those feelings ;(
please be gentle , think before you speak out some idiot words .
kinda unconvinced when I heard some bullshit .
but I didn't mind of it , just feel annoying .