2011年6月14日星期二

helpness =(

today is the last day of orientation . all register subject and class should be done .
and as a malaysian you will be know , how malaysian working's style . is super duper lazy !and you will get anger faster ! I have done my subject and class . but is so terrible . I supposed to get 3 subjects in this semester . UFS103 , UFS111 AND MALAYSIAN STUDIES .. and yet , I just had done on UFS 103 and UFS 111 ,because have crash time between malaysian studies and the others subjects . So , my malaysian studies course had been cancelled and leave 2 subjects . ! I'm stucked and don't know what should I do with the next .. T.T . after that , ching yan isn't same class with me due to she didn't get her UFS 111 and instead of MALAYSIAN STUDIES . what's going on ! I'm shocked .. and tomorrow will go to admination counter to change and adjust our timetable .. YAN was get angry and said want to change school , please please please don't do so . I was totally lost my way .. what should I do with the next .. ? .. T.T .. felt helpness . :( ..

fringers crossed and I pray for IT , please let my stuff all smooth going . please *please*please* ..
and I swear I will get the best result for you , GOD . can YOU hear me ? can YOU hear me ? GOD , I needed help of YOU . please brings luck for me .. alright ..