2011年6月28日星期二

20.20pm


kinda free in this week .
took 3 subjects in this semester really make me feel a bit ' free '
huh . pc com - just type the words only .
english class - I love english so I feel enjoying * even I'm not good in english *
malaysian studies - really don't know what lecture talking . * I need to buy a book because lecture said " i will give u all slide , but now not the time "!*
lecture , you are killing me now you know . I weak in history , i need revise de leh =(

erm . good news from me . :)
had my third time driving lessons , even not the best .
but is better than previous time ! keep it up . ! yea !
then . today ,know another chinese girl same course with me !
I still wondering is it only leave yan and me took this course !
haha .

have a great day here !
heroman for the only one :)