2011年6月9日星期四

much story-telling . 20.54 .

received the call from cheah kim poh driving school
and yet I had informed to comfirm the date of the driving lesson .
when I received the call , is damn happy :)
lad and lass , actually I have a lot of mind want to write here ,
everytime when I want to start my blog , my hand was stuck and write not much .
I not sure what are the problem I have . :(
I remembered I had do some promise to myself at last year or begining of the year .
I said : I want get my driving lisence .
I said : I want get a new handphone .
I said : I want transfer to a new school .
Nowaday , I did what I had promise .
I can get my driving lisence before august if not mistaken ,
I got my new handphone from my cousin as my birthday present . even that's a second-phone but I satisfied , and not because that's limited edition . I felt touched and appreciated what their gave me , really .!
now , I can register as a college student by helping of PTPTN . Honestly to say , I don't have a rich family , and my household income is low . my parents cannot afford me to famous U . I felt despair when I knew that I can't continue my future study at my favourite school and taking my favourite course . but now , parents letting me go college even not my favourite U and I can taking my favourite course . ILYPARENTS .

I know money is not easy earn .
I had been to be a general clerk for 2 months , learnt plenty of knowledge and how to handle a normal statement or stuff .
I had been to be a kuih-kapit worker for 3/4 years , I worked when school holidays . learnt how difficult when you are working with different race . nonsense was growing there , kinda hate !
I had been to be a salesgirl when I was form 2 .
I'm not bluffing at all , that's all is true .

I am the girl who love branded . forever 21 , cotton on , PDI , nichii , kitchen and etc . surely i'm not ability to buy gucci or guess or whatever lah ..
but , I brought them with my own money .
I like to use money , hard to save money . :((
everytime , parents will scold me or nagging me , LOL .
but this is my hobby and hard to change .
any suggestion can let me change this behavior ?
school start next week and I gonna spend money on my books or others !
feeling gonna died soon because i'm is under bankrupt condition !dying*


doing some searching regarding to the degree problem .
3 years after my diploma program .
should I continue ?


anyways , everythings will be alright . :)

wonktnodouoytubouyssimi