2011年5月1日星期日

SUNDAY . BROGA HILL . THE MINES . NIGHT MARKET .. ♥

I like ' stick ' with my classmates ,
for me , " once classmate . forever classmates "
do you guys think so ? I DON'T KNOW ! *ha*

Saturday night , tea with them again ! I like them , they brings me a lots of happiness !
I'm trying to improve my english , I don't want be a rubbish anymore . haha
I super duper like them , 5a10 ' 2010 !!! bla bla bla bla ..
I remember , when I reached home and ready to bed was around 1.30am .
LOL . DAMN IT . because I need awake on 3.30am !!
lucikly I can awake :)
BROGA HILL WITH MUN YEE 'S FAMILY

The beauty of natural , I can't do any describe .
YUP . the road along going up the hill is damn suffering .
somemore , the day before going there was not pretty perfect !
we took picture also . * like it like it *
unfortunately , The more expect , sunrise wasn't happened ! :(
I wish can see the fascinating sky ... !!
after climbed to the highest , I gotta feelings !
The feelings of perfect and feel like want to shout it out !!
haha . I felt embarrassed , so I din't ate the breakfast with them .
somemore still feel full ! :)

we going to temple too :)




kinda like the two picture above ! haha






THE MINES WITH FAMILY

EXTREAMLY TIREDDDDDD ..

I'm going out with my family after an hour came back from BROGA HILL .
not feel tired at that moment , opposite , I felt powerful ! hahaha ..
before went to the shopping centre .
I have do visited old folk's home .
one of my aunty was placed at there due to fall down and enable to walk temporary .. :(


THE MINES changed a lot ! or else I din't go there few years already ?
really a big changing if compare few years ago !
the kids or children wanted to boat . = = "
we got no choice . MINE CUIRSE .



FISHS !!!

LASTLYY , NIGHT MARKET

DINNER WAS SETTLE BY NIGHT MARKET 'S FOOD !


いくつかは、あなた知っていることがあります