2011年5月10日星期二

Regarding .



Home always be the warmed place for me since I back from NS .
and yes , I'm at home right now .
I'm also so surprise yesterday that my brother-in-law called me and said '' you gonna make passport TOMORROW '' .. HUH? REALLY . BIG QUESTION MARK ..!!
Wahaha .. Thailand are awaiting me now ! I gotta feelings and wish the next day I awake are 29 of august ! haha .
My big daddy make me can't fall asleep again ! issshhh . how wonderful I no need working and can sleep more longer than the previous day !! Just now , I've do review my picture !
feel like I haven share my Ns life to your all ?

let me do some words !



she is my first friend since I go there ! she call cherene .have a cutie face !


the two girl beside me are my best friend .tell the truth , i'm so curiously and wish to wear the celoreng when I get the uniform . But , I damn HATE to wear this since I first try ! how could you feel when you are wearing double shirt and sitting in a hall . and the hall was lacking of fans !?haha ..

ignore my swallow eye ! This day was the RETRO NIGHT .last night for us ! I remember all of us hugging together and cry *.* .. ' she ' name is PIPI . a cute boy / girl ?? . SHE really dare to do watever at there ! haha .. somemore , she like sing . love song or other Zzzzz ..


CELEBRATION OF CHINESE NEW YEAR . So , we all are suggested to wear some traditional clothes . That is a good try for me ! because my dad are not allow me to wear baju kurung when I in secondary school . BUT , I can wear when I was in NS ! kaka .. The girl beside me is YING HUI . A pretty girl who had a charming smile . ! really she does ! haha ..


TERRENCE LEE ! I not really know him , just make some joke! haha


renee . MY roomate ! haha .. she is the funny girl also ^。^


janell !!! I like her smile . and I felt she is so arrogant when I didn't know her . after friend with her . she really opposite ! and she like to make fun ! haha ..


ah ping ! haha .. SHE like a big MAMA in my room .. she know whatever .. haha .. she like to make joke , make fun .. and I like play with her ! SHE CRIED WHEN I READY TO LEAVE .. she told me . " I don't know why , when I see you , I'll felt like want to cry " .. haha ..

chong joo .. ~.~ .. he is my tuition friend .. haha .. I don't know will meet him ! haha . I still remember the first day we going there . keep making noise and the boy sat beside cherene was angry !!

you is my BFF .. still now also .. I will tell her my feelings . even when I happy or sad . she will gave me best advice . I like her so much . and she will continue her study at KL . when I heard this news , i'm damn happy !! GIRL , fast come KL to meet me . haha .. IMY SO MUCHHHHH ..

when I was in hospital ! .. how you feel , if you are tested out you are one of the HINI patient ?! I cry when I heard the news . felt unluckily and cannot going back home .. two weeks later was the chinese new year ! is damnnnnnnnnnnn .. Somemore I felt touching , because my mummy from KL rush to the SUNGKAI , PERAK HOSPITAL . but the doctor not allow my family visit me . because i'm ' dangerous ' person ?! They scolded doctor until cry . after that , they also went to my camp complained . In the conclusion , the commanda brings my family go to the hospital do talk to the doctor . Finally , they can visit me for ' few minutes ' = = "


sunday study .. :))


bye bye