2011年5月14日星期六

Sunway Giza Mall @ MOVIDA .


my pretty saturday had been over ! HUH?!! gonna do a report here :) Actually , our plan is went to LUNAR BAR . but , some of them still in 17 years old . LOL . Soooo , we decided change to SUNWAY GIZA MALL . JESUS said the mall have bar or others .. 9.++ reached there and have our dinner at SEVENTEEN SALOON .



He really changed a lot more handsome than before . :))

my toast , izit be my ' bread day ' . I ate so many bread in this day .. LOL
I almost forget I have ate 4/5 bread in the morning = = then c.loong reminded me " wa , you still to want bread ?" ya hor .. i forget already = =

after finished our dinner , oh yeah .. PARTY TIME @MOVIDA !!
We had making a lot of fun , freaking happy MAN !!











blissful moment :)) hoho




i'm fat and my tummy :( ishhh !!









I DIDN'T DRUNK , OKAY ?!! HAHA





DRUNK ?!





OUR LAST PICTURE HERE :D

love you guys ..:))