2011年5月21日星期六

weeks .

Time flies , leave one week more to stay at there :D .
erm , how to express my feelings here ?
damn complicated . ?! , I don't think so ..
WESAK DAY , I had been going to temple pray . somewhere near at PUDU .
the most interested things I saw there isn't the temple , is the prostitute .
ain't complaint , is just curiously , no onthers meanings :/

Finally , I finished my novel-"hollywood divorces" .
I used 5 months time to finish it . I know is take too long time , but I really lack of time :(
In this novel , I learnt a lot of new words , even some of the chapter I didn't know that meanings , but I'm trying myself to understand . the main character-LINC was died , not a pretty ending :( , his wife - SHELBY needed of him . she have his baby , ending should be a happy family ., but that were not . The ending was SHELBY married to her previous boyfriend before LINC . damn it .. nevermind , now i'm reading another novel , more interesting than this . ^^


suddenly cut my hair into short , new trying ?



today got two nuts guys keep laughing , but I don't know why = =