2011年5月31日星期二

5.05p.m

without working , my life turn dull or plenitude ?
bla bla bla bla ...
I can clear my mind in this two weeks and ready to school :)
how my college life will be ? happy ? tired ? boring ?
everythings will come to an answer on 13of june XD
allright !
MCA had offered scholarship to KLMU STUDENT . When I read through all the ' klmu scholarship requirement ' , I totally get nuts ! They offered two type of scholarship , full and half . students can apply their full scholarship in 40% if their household income is below 5000 and SPM results more than or equal to 7 As . anothers one is students can apply their scholarship in 60% if their household income is below 3000 and SPM results had min 3credits !

OMG !! but , when I roll down , the application date is from 5 of may - 15 of may ! I felt desire and hopeless . How can I miss this great opportunity to have some pocket money ? Then I text to my counselor . She will tell me back !!

I can't waiting for here =.=
So that , I e-mail and ask her . She told me brings all the document on 13 of june :)
Wow . fringers crossed . all the things will be allright and going smoothly .
:))) ..


31 of may . " 3 girls travel day "
I had date with my sister and cousin for shopping !
what a happy and enjoyable shopping day .
we leave time on time * actually we planned before * wink wink .
reached around 10.++ a.m.
a lots of place we had shop today . " who call we are the shopaholic " LOL
we had been to farenheit88 , pavillion , timesquare , sg.wang .
brought a pair of shoe of farenheit88 and selected long plants , t-shirt , long sleeve shirt from forever 21 . the plants and shirt is not expensive . is worth to buy :) the total price only RM88 .. how can find this price on a branded shop ?


the worker said " capture are not allow " haha XD .

I wish can buy a wallet . but there's not my flavor . :)
we had also ate a lot of food . snowflake , sakae sushi , baskin robbin .
really enjoyable !!! XD .

staying at home , reading my KPP .
so so sooooooooooooooo boringggg .. :(
I want sit for my test m but I scare fail ! resit is so wasted money .. *hopeless *
someone help me please . o.O .

I'm watching taiwan drama , and I miss out that moment ><"
can time flashback ?
That's much more better than now !
like mun yee said : " just pass to fate ?"
like ying yee said : " let it go lah ? / or others ? "
complicated feelings being entangled now .
OR
I just tell myself : let it go ?
yup , pass to fate and let it go :)
if he/she is belongs to you , that's yours .
if not belongs to you , forcing also not points ...
So , everythings will be allright !

insist on what I had planned before ..
GOOD LUCK .