2010年12月12日星期日

pay it forward




''PAY IT FORWARD'' .part of the spm english paper title ..
I have seen this movie before , extremely touching and make me cry T_T
human , if you are giving 3 chances , what will you do these chance ?
for me :
- ) wish my family good in health and happy
- ) wish my friends happy and staying happy forever
-) for someone .. not the date now .


haix , if human being didn't have any emotional or feelings ,
can you imagine how the best !? ( facing some critikal problem now )
but where the solution ? erm .. no right ?
just enjoying now ? yes , i did
but , as a normal human , people are not contented easily ?yes , agree ..
once you got a stuff or things ,like bad ,branded shirt .
you will automatic try to get another branded .. yes , agree

but except this , will do appease easily ? can't la
LOL = = .