2010年12月27日星期一

HERE !



COPY FROM TUMBLR .


yesterday had going to sunway pyramid - ice -skating .
no longer happy or enjoyed . I dont know what are the reason ?
I had just know a tonz of question appear in my mind at that moment !
somemore , weird and feel down feeling * really because of it *
sigh , just throw it away :)
around 2.++ p.m , we left ice-skating and then ate our lunch at DROGAN-i
8 people spent RM308.20 . laugh-out-loud :-S
the boys want to buy their new clothes , no choice ,then the girls followed them .
but the boys walked in front of the girls , they enjoyed themselve = =
we just followed !
I had brought 2 pairs of shoes ,erm . for me is really worthly la .
because 2 pairs only for RM39.90 , what a good deal !
finally , the boys and the girls had seperated .
don't bother them .
yeah , had brought a t-shirt too from padini .
50% offer , after discount RM24.50 .
we meet up at F.O.S . haha .
SIMON had trying the girl's shirt which him don't the part is girl's department .
what a joke he hava making !
money flies . :(
when we going to BRAND OUTLET .
the shirt only 3 for RM50. .what the hell .!
I love it so much , but need to save money and no more money left .
just ignore it :( *but sob sob la *
then ROMP again , but the plant not my favour ..
just c.loong brought .
after that , we were going to bowling .
But i'm not playing la . haha . just sat at their and felt sleepy ..
after an hour , the clock swing to 7.++ .
then walked for awhile , the clock swing to 8.++ .
Wow , ate dinner at MC . but not yan and me la .
yan and me had brought the AUNTIE ....
erm , delicious la .. brought it next time =)
around 9.00++ , say bye to sunway and back home . :)
let pic be my ending .









i l u