2010年12月9日星期四


Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
-Mother Teresa
Mother Teresa‘s life quote gave me spirit to move on :D .
SHE ewpowered me all the time . THANKS . :)

yea :) . yesterday went I u with my classmates ,
so happy * x1000000 time *
haha .. ><
I had bought one short plant , one shirt , one cut in ..
damn enjoying , I have not finished my shopping yet ,
forever 21 make me favourite , ^^
lol = = , reluctant to buy a shirt worth RM99 ,
but it's really beautiful , buy for me pls ><""
next time , I will going TIMESQUARE too , hope can buy some T-shirt !
btw , I have also ate the food from NEW YORK DELI where may chong introduce me before :)

time gone very fast , back home and bath already 9.30p.m ..
but , I have no dare to fall asleep ..
because I scare = = "