2010年12月22日星期三

hey ........

Thank GOD gave me a tons of friends , buddies .
They always cheer me up .
I love them more than myself , I treat them like my family .
Thank GOD let me meet them in my life .

These two days were my nightmare , feel like good-for-nothing .
woke up - breakfast / brunch - Tv -online - sleep - tv - online .
help my mum do some housework .
bored la man !!
I dislike this kind of lifestyle . LAUGH OUT LOUD =(
someone help me pls ?
Today went out with my mum ,
yea :) brought some daily necessities for my NS .
I know I've use my mum money and burden her .
feel so sorry to her . but I must give back her when I get my first job !
I need keep my bag right now , but I'm feel lazy ;(
urghhh , can someone help me pack ?haha ..
btw , I wanna to say : chong poh yee , dont try to mess up my room !
if I know you dare to do so , I will kill you and mess your room x1000 times .
hahahahaha . see , how evil am I ?? haha .. * joking *
24th December 2010 will going to chen loong's house for bbq party :)
yea :) but my dear-yaya yee absent on that day ,
so sad when I heard this news , I wanna always be with you , you know ?
I want give you a big hug indeed . * see I highlight this sentences * XD
haha ..