2010年11月1日星期一

Faith .


deep breath before start my story :)

keep the faith and trust myself can do it well , SPM is around 22 days if not mistaken .. Honestly,included the PMR , SPM is my second time sit for exanmination indeed of tension and worry .. :( .. Compared to PMR , SPM is rather hard exam .. The syllabus is totallty different since I step on the form 4 life . But , I very regreting to said " why I'm not serious when during the form 4 ? " . I knew it's useless or rubbish ! The first day of form 5 school life , I told to myself " no more playful days' no more sleeping days' .. " I must fulfill my words where I said wanna take course in psychology . So , I work harder , study harder in my form 5 .. 4 out of 7 days , I went for tuition . I repeat this tuition life whole year , I swear i'm just absent 2-3 days with accepted reason ! I concentrated when I am studying * except history * I also can't believe I can maintain this style until end of the year ... * wink wink * Now , is time to face somethings students dislike - SPM .. yea :) ..
poh yin - you want know that , it's possible for you work hard ! you might feel stressful , tension ,or you're trying escape ! But , be smart , you should feel the happiness when you accept the '' result '' .. I believe there's no more tension or stressful , because it is worthly ! :)

be positively , I believe poh yin can do well in the incoming SPM EXAMINATION ..support her and believe her wont give up and will fight until last mins .. yea :)

" HALF LOAF BETTER THAN NONE " , all the best .
good luck :)