2010年11月3日星期三

GOOD-BYE

Addicted to '' GOOD-BYE '' : Album: My Love (2005).Janice (Wei Lan) Vidal .
the lyrics represented my feelings right now . erm .
izit somethings weird ? maybe the days we gotta to leave this school is coming soon .
I didn't get a opportunity to ask somethings about you , or somemore else .
yek *

five days holidays are the best for me to do last mins recall ,
yesterday , I have did the history revision .
Actually is not tough like the hell , whole days hold the textbook and finished until chapter 4 form 5 .. yea :) . .
hope I wont forget la .. gud luck !
I must finish all the chapter within these few days ..

btw , even I'm not prefer alone , but the senario is forcing me to be alone !
HUMAN ! , can you imagine , there's not one in home , except you ?
it's totally a grisly day. arghhhhh .