2010年10月20日星期三

try my best : )

hey ,
spm just left 32 days :)
for me , is more tension and tension .
nothing can do , just try my best to recover all the subjects !

although , it's was a harder matter ,
but , at least I had try it !

So , go on . dont give up ..
for you , my friend too :)

let's fight for our future ,
there's no one can change your life , except yourself .


5A10 , I love you !
apperciate '' when we are together '' ,
haiz ,
counter the days we can stick together just only : 2 more months(include the spm days )
haha.. hope we won't forget each others !
our class = 5A10 = spirit = 气势
we solve the problem or somemore else together ,
we celebrate birthday together ,
we help those in troublesome together ,
we '' hate '' some kind of teacher together ,
we went out for movie , lunch ... together ,
there are too much memory you gave me !
I will not forgot one of them . . .
I feel so proud because of them !