2010年10月12日星期二

feel lost :(




I cant smile / laugh now .
damn moody ..I was bowed with frustration !
haiz ..
physics paper 3 have just finished ,
that's mean the trial was have a pretty ending ..
but , SPM just arround the corner ..

phy teacher was give us the paper 1 answer ..
I was rather disappointed ..
27/50 .. A was gone .. my target was 30 and above ,
but ,now .. sighs ! =(
the most I expected on ,the most I put effort on ,
always make me down ..

when I was marking on my question paper ,
my hands was starting tremble ..
This was the first time , is really ..

After knew my mark , my tears is ready to drop ..
but , I controlled myself ..
I whimper inside my heart ..
I turn into EMO , I no dare talk to others ..
if I did it , my tears will drops anytime ..

after school , by bus go to tuition ..
I cry inside the bus .. =( T.T
The feelings of hopeless , the feelings of lonely suddenly were appear in my mind !

I hate this feelings , cause it's not belongs to me ..

luckily , I still got my tuition friend ..
I love them ..
the friendship between them , i was apperciate ..
this week is the last week of tuition ,
I will remember you , you ,and you all the single moment ..
the happiness you gave me is infinity !

I love my friend ! hope we still got chance meet up !



haiz ,
cheer's up , girl !