2010年10月21日星期四

无奈 = =




all and sundry , and good afternoon .
yea :) is time to blogging now ,
my blog not special as others ,
but , I will try to update my daily life ..
I ensure it was a best way to record my life either sad , happy , tension or madness!

the only one , bibby chong poh yin .
no one can replace me ! ^^

erm , 22/10 .. spm : 31 days to go ..
today , as usual need to do the kerja amal ( punishment of the sayangthon ) : ( .
what the hell , today was third days going ..
sighs , one more week to go !!
It was totally ashamed me !
my hand gonna coarse !
even I have rub lotion everyday .. : S BOY !!!
haha .. :)

some of the teacher didn't present among this week .
damn boring and feel for nothing ..
just do some revision .. haha ..

btw , I very happy of my english essay paper .
I scored 71/85 and the others paper still dont know yet ..


* 6 credit is mine now *
expected the day coming .. :)

5a10 , we must fight together : D