2010年10月8日星期五

dream : D



I miss my hair : [

listening : I have a dream . WESTLIFE .
is starting fall in love with them
the song make me powerful ! =)

yea :D ,
one more subject , two more days ,
my trial is getting closed !
but , SPM is needed to countdown !
lol .. = =
super duper worried about my result !
: (

I love physics
I love add math
I love Biology ,
but I hate chemistry ..
the term make me confuse , BOY !!!!!

YUP , ..
the last paper is Physics ,
I told myself ,:" I must scored it ! "
hope , I can get it !

chong poh yin , you must sucess your words !
trust yourself , you can do it ! * a big grab *


I expect on my college life .
I expect on my working life .
I expect the feelings of graduate !
I want know the feelings ,
when I wear up the formal attire , stand in front of the college mates,giving them a talk ..
That's I expected on !
I expect that moment ,
when I having my own laptop , is busy doing my assigment !
I wish my dream will come true : D

yea ! chong poh yin !
put more effort :)