2011年11月28日星期一

29112011



I have bad temper and bad emotional if I didn't manage things well !
I'm a impatient person , once I get any work , I must done it in a minute !
So ,it may cause reckless and I already suit into the environment .
Things occurred on today also .
I just remember I am freaking fed up and almost want to shout " FUCK "
I black my face and shown I really anxious !
I hate I dislike my behaviour !
I'd like change it since long time ago , but I does not change it either . :(
I believe my friends can feel it . I am so sorry .
and yet , I hate my appetite . once I ate wrong food , it could let me feel uncomfortable in the whole day ! . like , I ate western breakfast and still now I feel like want to vomit .
and MY STUDY PLAN WAS FAILED !
really really really anxious , fed up , ish !