2011年11月26日星期六

26112011

have so many story want to tell , but should start from when ?
haha .
The story in my mind right now is happy happy and happy !
I am become so lazy since the break started .
ouch , have to start revision next week ! *I SWEAR *
still remember the restaurant I mentioned in my previous blog .
ya , actually is -- DE PASTRY CHEF -- .. haha ..

my wednesday dessert -- > chocolate mousse < --
can see my happy face . * self-esteem* . hehe

Thursday .
I don't know what happen to my appetite .
feel starve all the time . =.=
I ate roti cheese kaya nan (no sure correct spelling or not :] ) , then I bought two packs of fruit .
I still feel not full , yan and jane were shocked and asked what's wrong with you ! .haha
because usually I will skipped all my meal at school ..
after that , I bought a bar chocolate *dove brand *
sista yan introduced me this brand , I fall in love with it since my first bite !
sosadtosaymoralclassgonnacancelinthenextfollowingweeks :(
>.<


Friday .
starve like a hungry ghost .
asam laksa is not enough for me! haha
oH yeah , watched movie with da gang again ·
THE TWILIGHT SAGA - BREAKING DAWM PART 1
it was so amazing ! can't wait for the part 2 !
and yet , we been to DE PASTRY CHEF again .
dareen was said " it's the forth time I been here in a week !"
OMG . haha ..
so happy with them ! yak yak yak .

Saturday .
accidently received a message from yannie .
so , shopping time !!
yannie be the driver of the day , so brave first time drove here and we all don't know road .
that mean , we were lost at the last . haha .
a month later is the christmas , decoration of sunway pyramid is such amazing !




Mark taught me some facebook chat emotions , it's so cute .., especially the robot ,whahaha. I am addictite already ^_^
hahahahaahah .