2012年4月8日星期日

WONDERFUL DAYS I HAD .. ^_^

hello hello. 
I had a wonderful days and nights last Friday,Saturday and Sunday. :) 
extremely happy when with them. 
hmm mm, last Friday, went to petaling street to spend all my voucher!
seriously, I felt I'm the damn lucky gal! I bought 4fictions , plenty of stationary and i still got one pendrive with pay 10 cents! how excited because my car can listen to music with exception of CD and radio.hehe! 

enjoyed my snowflake before heading to k room. * the whole week was damn awful for me, because only can ate vege*

yann and me with lam gor*bf of jane* the first session of sing k . 3 hours non-stop.!

the girls with much love, yann , me and jane. i'm so happy with them! and the second session of sing k. erm, i think is from 7.++ pm until 12.am. totally enough ! haha .and this month is my birthday month! so free for me !! kaka :) 

we are happy ! :) 



reached home already 12.30am. is for sure get scold from parents, I might over because went out home at 9am and reached at 12.30am. :) 

saturday 
as usual went to cousin shop! 
learn drive  and watch a video. after that, *iamdamnannoyingwiththis!*
the most amazing moment was at night! 
mediation at his house and finally I successful ! I'm so happy, the feeling was just marvelous .
thank you :)


Sunday

went to memorial park prayed my cousin and heading to klcc. 
very first time I passes the SMART! 
starbucks! 

cousin ^_^ 

aquaria ^_^ 

long time no seeee, sista ^_^





dinner ^_^ 







as I told my sister, I love twitter because there's private enough !
I can write whatever and I like I hate and I love.!