2012年4月18日星期三

10.32pm

the middle month of April, time flies seriously.
finals just around the corner if not mistaken, there is just a month soon :(
Assignments came out of sudden , all are about hand-writing.
Lovely Lecturer just gave us a week time. Sucker, it's damn hard for us to finish it .
Study plans boiled :( aiks.

I'm happy because driving skills become better and better .. hehe ..
but few scars occurred because of the stupid road and lorry ! hate!!!!!!

GOD, let thing goes smoothly .
I'm learning how to behave and I need your help too!
Please guide me and show me which is good and bad!
I try to keep all my temper away. and yet I know I can do that !
Please give me some luck,
So I can be more brave and confident when move forward.

Sleep early tonight ,
then I could wake up early and continue those assignments .