2011年12月16日星期五

16122011

The most suffering period that I having now ,
a lots of assignment and tests .
huh T.T
keep fighting with my time and hope could finish it .
5 essays that need to submit by next week .
two tests on next week.
proposal haven completed yet .
my mind was stuck definitely . I believe , yann and others classmates also .
I afraid night coming , It shown me a brand new day gonna start and time left less .
I have no dare to sleep because homework haven done yet .
damn depressed and hopeless ! :(
I still remember the day when I waited the bus in front of college , the sky was dark and it's raining and heavy rain ! thunderstorm and rainwater were grand . Standing there like alien and alone . The feeling was damn bad and helpless . tears dropped and it told me that I must be the strongest and no defeat by any obstacles ! I hope I can did it . !!
the following weeks is the climax week of this semester and also of the year .
can't celebrate christmas and also new year I think .
ouch . my fireworks :( , can anyone bring me along ? I really love to see the fireworks .!!
I still remember the scene of last year , it was amazing !
but this year , I have to face my books . :(
*sad*


have to continue my homework . bye :)