2011年12月11日星期日

12122011

SATURDAY .
the first we out for searching our travelling agensi for our first conference .
We decided search at petaling street .
unlucky , they had moved to area around Sg wang , jalan Alor I think :)
5 girls met at petaling street and had our brunch - asam laksa .*yummy*

after that , walked to lrt station . oh yeah , journey started!
we are OT's girls , we have the most happy , funny , and friendly face * self-esteem again *
anyway , the picture is the most funny especially poteto yann . she opened her leg until the widest . can you imagine the context and yet station had myriad of people . haha :)

and you know me well , you should know I can whatever face if I want @.@

girls in the LRT !

travelling agensi , I think the boy already afraid of us ! haha .we are out of controlling .==
Mission completed and shopping time started !
poteto want to purchase a dinner dress .
so , we accompany her and choose for her !
it was not bad and I had the chance to try the long dinner dress .!
in love when wear it . when I had got the chance to wear it ? haha

Don't know what happened to my stomach ,
like a hungry ghost !
haha .
snowflakes !
and the climax of the day !
the cashier was made carmen and ching yan angry because of the offer voucher .
they revenged way was interested .
Sg Wang offered some coupon voucher , then snowflakes is involving now until jan 2012 !
the two girls were grabbed all the coupon at the info counter ,
and they started to give the voucher just beside the snowflake's counter .
I thought the cashier should furious and he can't do anythings on us ! . haha


umbrella girls ..
the time was late , we are afraid because we walked from times squares to station hang tuah .
distance is not short , so we took umbrella as our weapon ! . special way we took !
first time take bus at kl around 9.30pm .
really need to shout " mummy , daddy "
I need walked back to my house and yet there was dangerous ! .
anyway , it's safe :)
hehe :)