2011年8月10日星期三

last week .

this week is the last week for my sem 1
time flies , everythings getting to end .

I got my exam timetable already .
just involve 2 days , how wonderful of my exam.
I am starting to figure out how will my thailand trip would be !
hehe . :)
counting down , 2 weeks later !! yeah ^-^
btw , today is the last day for MALAYSIAN STUDIES too ..
I was confidence with my test , why will wrong so much .
duper hate la .. ishh ..
haha ..

I am being ignored my phone until it died ..
I totally forgot I need to charge my phone ,
huh . what wrong with me har .. ???
mind was full of you but I cant having or talk to you anymore ... :(
can't see you anymore ..
why ? is it the GOD kidding me , let me meet him but threw me away at the last .
that's why I had no confidence .
iknewiloveyou-savagegarden .mytruefeelingstoyou .