2011年8月18日星期四

19.55

THURSDAY .

stay at home almost 4 days ,
doing short notes , memorise all the notes .
hope my brain won't retarded at the last minutes .
honestly , staying at home is freaking boring .
I more prefer to school than home .
really nothing can do except help mum do some housework .
but as well , I can rest my mind ! :) cheer up girl .
my mind is full of notes , I LOVE YOU , MALAYSIAN STUDIES .
I need YOU , YOU must stay at my mind ya .. I will let you once I leave the exam hall !
I miss my friends a lots .
especially those who I leave them at long time ago ,
tan ying yee ! , leong mun yee .! and bla bla ..
my dearest tan , I can't for 27of august , i can meet you already , almost 5 months we didn't see on each others , we only do contact via phone or skype :) , can you impersonate me into the exam hall ? haha . I need your smart brain as well ..

leong mun yee , my darling .. even our house is near . but we are busying until can't visit on it . hopefully my sem break can meet you :) leong leong ..

somemore my dearest friends .. IMISSYOUALL , BIG LAUGH !!

I like view some motivate quotes or inspiration quotes ,
it could help and motivate me when I really felt useless and lazy ..!!
bla bla bla .....
counting down 4 more days , exam started .
may you all have a nice day . nice mood . to prepare / sit for exam !

see you then ^_* ..