2011年8月24日星期三

it's over .


I took a deep breath and let it go .
* but my breath contain a lots of feelings , happy ? sad ? excited ? .*
yea , all came in a minute ,I can't differentiate it yet .
IT's action is faster than what I thought .
human is complicated .
human is greedy .
human is not satisfy what their have .
life is unfair .
some people can get what their need easily ,
or am I wrong ?
my answer : not sure .

I can't rest my mind . :( insomnia every nights .
it occurs since many weeks ago ,
I felt tired then I decided to sleep , but my mind was appeared somethings and might made me think about it .
how many " IF " I think out on these days ?
dead sure can made a paragraph . LOL .
I have been suffering . suffering everythings . :(
I hate I dislike the emo feelings came back again .
huh ?! ''

two days examination were ended , I can't predict what result I will get .
God bless me unless get some satisfication marks ..
sad but without any reasons ,
the most suffering problem ,it's occured on me ..

:(