2011年3月16日星期三

In fact , I begrudge .



That's night , I had a small gathering with them :) My friend told me : " why you so quite ? why you so emo ?"I don't know .. actually I having some problem and moody at that day .. SO sorry to them . erm ,I'm so jealous who can enter to their favourite school / college . I got no choice and forcing enter FORM 6 . WHY ? it's my life turn ? haizz .. so , I more prefer at that moment and start whispering :( I text to ying yee and told her I'm not feeling well when I listen to them .. Ying Yee call me back and comfort me . SORRY my dear classmates , I doesn't mean you all not important to me ..You all still playing role in my entire life ! really .. I didn't tell any lies . maybe , we don't have cantact or look at each others in past few months . maybe I felt strange at that moment .. :)

yesterday , ching yan came to my house email some details to some job .. we had make some joke there . OMG ..hahaha "))