2013年5月24日星期五

24/5/2013.

was finished my FINAL, well. just try my best =)
MAY been my hectic month again, but now free from busy. end of exam, end of semester, i feel like lifeless now. 


one of my lab activity, I just cant stop laughing when I review back on those pictures. the game was awesome and made us totally enjoyed and mad. haha =) 
I remember, everyday we stay school from morning until everning and super tired. 
my body totally can felt that tiredness and powerless. 



people were celebrating mother's day for their mommy, but for me was celebrating sister's day.
my mom is kind of active and love to sing people, so at the end she choose to sing instead of having dinner with us. 
plus, the kid was dated sister and me long time ago!=) haha.
such a good chill night for us. =) 



 a short date or gossip chat with my brother! never felt bored to chat with you. you are the best for me, always! my 13 years friendship, kind of coincident, we have the same surname. haha. expecting for our next date yooo :p hehehehehe.

 sister and me were too stressed up for our finals and too many things in house can attract us and made us can't stay focused. so, just went to starbucks and that day was having 50% promotion, so its worth la. =) i'm coffee lover, especially latte and cuppacino. I love bitter taste instead of those sweet taste.hahaha.


 starbucks again!
this month I had been drink three cups of starbucks. LOL.HAHA
Le shortly date with my friend. a memorable day indeed!!
I not use to bring someone to my home through phone, because jinjang road just so COMPLICATED!!
before that, I was lost myself in jinjang just because I dont know to differentiate the way which been passed. so just round and round and feel like playing hide and seek!=.=
haha. I asked him called me when he reached temple, so just lead him and talk slowly to him. lastly, he still can't find it out and wait me at somewhere. haha.
I remembered he always want to give up and frustrated.!
thought can watch on time, but we still late for that movie. then we just wait for the next showtime.
so, he just brought me to starbucks again! hahaha.
a cup of ice latte just made my day! :D \
anyways, that day I really happy and enjoyed the moment.
maybe its long time didn't watch movie already,
I never forget how mad am I and how frequently I went to cinema last time, but now well. just hard to happen again. :p
Thank you so much! waiting for our next movie, hope you can make your words.



 a lovely weekend spent with my prince and princess!
I study until so bored and brought my cousin's kid to desa park city.
they love dogs and can named all the dogs species.
hahaha.
my cute baby. love you always.
what they said totally can make you laugh and happy.
THEYJUSTSOCUTE!haha.


'locked' myself in starbucks again. but I choose choco cuppocinate just bit of disappointed. maybe I just dislike the taste of milk. its strong and made me felt yukkyyyy. hahah. 
study until tired and went to the body shop bought some body butter, I totally fall on it even was my first time to use their product. it quite oily when apply it on my skin, but I still can feel that moist until the next day. my skin was kinda dry and sensitive. and now allergy happened on my thumb again. =(

my body never be so perfect!
last time was having constipation and cause to intestinal   inflammation. 
and this time was my T12 not enough strong, and cause my right side tummy supper pain. It will started pain when I stand longer time. so shit of my body!!! :S
after three days of final exam, dada.
I free from exam and having my one week holiday.
my school so stingy and never give us more than that.
well, I just hope can fully relaxed myself and in a peace mood.
I dont feel want to go anywhere, just hope my mind and brain can be clean and clear, so I have enough storage for my next semester, haha.. :D

oh yeah. have a good day and night! :")