2013年6月2日星期日

holiday.

my holidays is gonna finish and new semester going to start on tomorrow. feel excited even it's already last theory semester. hoho:D my holidays nothing special, went for cousin shop and working.
its freaking relax and i was accomplished what I had planned. so, satisfy la :)























bbq night at my cousin's condo, raining and the light was not good, so its hard for us to bbq.
lots of night foods and great night for us to gather :p
hehe. drove all the way from kepong to old klang road after two gap and with the help of signs was not easy.  was felt proud and successful when I reach there :D haha.
sister was teasing me and asked me to shut up. haha























one of the night, my back pain was killing me, I felt suffered and just lying on my bed :(
I'm just age 20, if I continue with this kind of sign and symptoms, why will happen when I age 30,40 or 50?
hope it could be fine and stay healthy, nothing more than that I wish to be, I want a healthy body.






















I'm ready for my chinese new year clothes, it seem like bit of exaggerated. but is okay la:P
just act being as a girl. :D
first g2000, there is no reason to make you give up on it.
original price was rm139, but after discount was around rm56.
I love the material and it wasn't look weird when wear it.
just love it :)

somehow,
I had read some books recently and made me moody.
was thinking am I right when doing anything and any decision.
I felt heart pain anything about him, I can't just letting go all in once but am trying now!
some of books said,
" 需要去包容,放开伤害你的人。“
should and should I was just appearing in my mind.
am I too narrow, and I should treat him as my friend like before?
I'm in doubt.

the another book " the magic"
my favorite book n the second version" the power" strongly influencing me.
now, the magic is teaching me how to appreciate and treasure people, things around me.
once again, I'm in doubt.
aiks.
all the negative things came into my mind and i'm gonna crazy. I felt uncertain and the feelings was worst. :(
























i need a place to calm myself, so starbucks always do.
hehe.























le last day of my holiday, today nor sunday.
feeling bored and sleepy.
accidentally received a call from friend.
he made his words.HAHA.
quite disappointed before that because he promised to bring me watch FAST 6 but he watched with others dy.
somemore my gang were watched and everyone around us already watched.
thought had no chance to watch it anymore.
I wonder how could it happen and felt magic or surprise.
yesterday was just blaming no one is accompany me to watch movie, but just out of sudden it happened. I felt so happy and warmed.!!!
quick changed my clothes and waited for him.
appreciate him to accompany for watch one more time.
appreciate him to bring me for foods and its super duper fulled!!!
SUPER THANKS for him.
I am really happy and felt good today.
don't know how to express out my feelings!! IMHAPPYKIDNOW.
:p :p :p