2012年10月8日星期一

3.51pm hoho :D

Finally day has been changed from lifeless to busy :D

I'm trying to make my day become full, so I won't feel boring.

last week was my hectic week among this few weeks i think.
had my first test in my sem 5, grasp head because not really can answer well >.<
assessments form were difficult until the max :S
the most guilty thing was told my mates class canceled but actually not, haha.
sorry madam :D
and three crazy buddies went to shopping!
we didn't went shopping since very long time ago.we missed it lots!
haha, shop slowly and kacau XD
hehe.


>.<

saturday was my shopping day with sister,
two people drove there and shop happily.





only her can do such face ==, i failed to do it XD


thanks for the flowers,my fren,
you are so cute with pink clothes.haha. :)



busying for practical stuff,
realize has to find room, transportation, broadband aren't a easy things =_=
hope can settle it pretty fine.
we are hwaiting for this acceptable challenges !
:D