2012年10月18日星期四

5.00pm




mind goes blank again. Writing is the best way to distress or release my emotional. date getting near, quite scare and not really want to leave. even, I just go for one month, but the feeling just like killed me seriously. I'm extremely dependent on other or relay on oneself easily. At first, I am so excited when I knew the place where I go, but now and yet I got my next year practical schedule, I'm nearly mad. Can be say like that, start from April 2013, I'll be going to Johor every two months gap? what the heck it is? it's might be a better change for me and as well as classmate say we will be more happy ler?. But, I'm too dependent on family?! and my friend?! 

school's planning was ... , not really can catch up. my mind and heart became super lazy! T.T


being loved and love other there are two different things.
when it occurs in between and cannot be tell, there are suffered.
#i'mnotwillingletitgo,howaboutyou?#