2012年9月29日星期六

foods day ahead.

Since I'm so free, and sister went out,
the house only leave mummy and me right now.
i hate mummy every time release her anger on me.
I doing right and why she want like that. made me felt so helpless. =(

I'm jealous my sister now, because I felt bored while she got event .
feel like want to watch movie TT

I still remember my college mates asked me in between shopping and foods which you will spent most?
I answered them "shopping!", but during couple of months and time investigates. 
Foods are more in between! hehe.:D



Fish and Co. 
had been there twice, first time was my Singapore cousin introduced me.
super like for this (Y) 
the second time I was brought my friend and still cannot finished.hehe:)


mixed vegetables 


lamb steak


wasabi sotong 


look so yummy right?
actually its not from high-class restaurant,
and just a roadside restaurant - Ah Long -
during these few months, I gained weight because of foods from there.
my lovely cousin always fetch me out for supper =="
(Y)




burger kaw kaw with monster gangs.
(Y)
haha:D
so yummy and the chicken so big in size so i shared with other!

last but not least,
Thursday was my foods day also.
went out with monster gang,
and first time we ate we walked we teased we joked so much in a day.
love them 

♥first round, Sg Wang tea!



roaster chicken and barbecued pork


sandwich

:) 


we reached there early, so we planned had a walk from pavilion to klcc
LOL. we were nuts at that time. haha:)

second round. -JOGOYA- 




a quick capture before started the war.haha:)






after one hour, super full and enjoyable.haha:) 
i miss greentea ice-cream TT





I used to hang out with them,
and still remember how crazy we are.haha :D
thank you, my monster gangs 



p.s. what can I do tonight, I hate to be alone TT