2012年9月14日星期五

9.56pm

Listen to the words, and you can be fooled. Look at the actions, and you can be fooled. Feel deeply into your heart, and then you will know the truth. Who makes your heart soar now? Well, what are you waiting for?  - message from GOD . 


close up my eyes, 
take a depth breathe,
and think. 

= answer come = 

thanks for people around keep comfort me.
thanks for mummy best advice. 
love you mummy, glad to have you mummy!

mummy's advice almost is the best compare to all!
she know what I want, she know what I need.

Mummy, I am sorry always make you worry about me.
Mummy, I am sorry I'm not good as other.
Mummy, I am sorry sometime blame you for not doing this doing that.
Mummy, 
you are my only love in this world. 
the love never change since I arrived to this world.

Mummy, 
there're problems keep around me right now.
I couldn't manage it well, 
I don't know who's correct and wrong.
I just dislike keep feeling deep inside heart.
It's just killing me if I do not pour it out .
So, I like to talk, to share while I having problems

Somehow, 
mummy, I still like to share with you at last .
I know you got what I meant and 
you daughter, me really don't know what suppose to be the next.

people always says,
choice is on your hand.its either to choose or just let it go.
but, 
so confused. so confused. 

feel so insecure for prolonged time.
mummy,
its right for me?