2012年7月31日星期二

6.45

                                                                               hi,july. 
the only one in the world 
you have been passed so fast. and my life in july full of joy? erhem. perhaps.
short semester is killing me. tests, assignments,presentation come in once. 
the whole month just like chasing the time for doing this doing that. =,=
how i wish could modified my brain into super strong memory and i might put all notes into it after the lecturing. 
besides,
except go for college, the second thing I used to do was went to cousin's shop. 
the peaceful place for me to chill , and also can consider as a place where someone can talk to me. 
because sister and me also clashing with the time. if i stay at home, just like talking to the air. 
so, better go to a place can let me relax and chill. :)

july, 
the most poorest month .:(
since i need to pump petrol, just realize money goes fast like water.
every week has to spend at least rm100 on petrol,parking fees,foods,assignments....
I daren't go anywhere and spend anymore money, 
almost 2 months didn't go for movie,shopping . 
just hope can reduce my cost in the month and go for jogging instead of cinema. 
no doubts, mummy sister are nagging me because i am too fat :( fat round, thigh bigger, calf muscle bigger , all are bigger than before. 
I am lazy and do not exercise much. haha. 

nevertheless, 
in the mid-month of july, 
my night life was started. 
beloved cousin were brought sister and me went to pub.
the silly me did the silly thing until now still can't forget about it
felt extremely guilty and I DO NOT REGRET OF DRUNK AND DRINK SO MUCH.
consider as a good experience in my life. 
got my first badly drunk in age 19. I HAD TO RECORD IT IN MY LIFE BOOK. 
so next time, I CAN REMIND ME AND CONTROL MYSELF! <3

very long time didn't meet my gangs. 
really miss the moment when we chill. tea. talking nonsense, pm, and so much. 
urghhh. :-S




- thing comes when at the right moment. - 


a short visit during june with HOD, he will leave and continue his PHD at INDIA end of next month, miss :(


people change because of growing up. - cherish,appreciate.