2012年5月13日星期日

9.38am

the second week of may begin. this week might be a hectic week, because next week is my final examination. hard to manage my time, its just due to my working time! 

had been drove for a period, there's pro and con from me , sometime i hate to drive, because its tired but sometime its made things easy. I admitted driving skills wasn't professional like others, so it does have occurred some 'small accident'. haiz. 
- the first time was at the third day i drove, clash with a lorry and made my side mirror incur a 'tattoo'. 
- the second time was at my second day of working, I came out from junction and I  didn't mentioned the car came from the other side, so, my side door had some 'tattoo ' again. *sweat*
- the third was the serious case for me, yesterday I drove back from bangsar then my parking skills was damn sucks!, I cant park it nicely and correctly. somemore, the parking at bangsar are damn little *for free parking*, so when I saw a empty space , i will just park it. In the early morning, both beside me were myvi, there are for sure not problem for me to adjust the space! But, in the late night, both beside me were big cars and expensive cars. left hand side was sport car, right hand side was madza. I'm at the middle which is wira. I have a bad habit, I will became panic when somemore is waiting for me. So, at the right moment, got a car was waiting for me as well as the parking!, the I move as fast as possible and unforgivably, my car clashed with the right hand side, the car was not affected, but my car was concaveness. OH SHIT from my heart!I'm blurred at the moment! 

T.T  wtf, I am so stupid ass! my car was perfect when I drove back, why within one month will become more and more tattoo. ! I'm keep blamming myself,I'm annoying,I'm stupid! 


well, I told to daddy mummy brother-in-law, they are encourage me but the feeling are just ....................... ! /.\