2012年3月16日星期五

5.11pm

Can make the day reverse ? ain't prepare yet for mid-term examination,5 days non-stop war gonna start then.is damn stress? yup,indeed! met a new lecturer and catch all up the points within one week. Poor anatomy I still can't get you into my life. The most afraid and lack confidence subject. -.- . Finally I know and understand there are not easy taking 6 subjects in long or short semester. How I thought I can handle it well because it's long semester, but thing not going smooth as well . Relationship with lecturer is getting worst, just because of her irresponsible action and how the way she teach us is totally make us fed up. Besides, waiting for a new lecturer for a prolong time totally make us waste one month time to study. While we got a new lecturer, time is not enough for us to study and gotta prepare for examination already. Things were tiring me and don't even know how to start and understands. I'm trying my best but seems like no use. really #wtf! .
Am I make a rod for my own back  ? sometime I think I am. I don't know why want to think those nonsense stuff. kinda wasted my times right ? but I just can't control it! my mind my brain sometime very uncontrollable and all negative feedback will come out and face will be seem very unhappy and moody! really damn for it, any method can change this? ish!
Just now, during the way we drove back from uni, lots of gossip talks with the bestie, but felt guilty after that. -.-
life could change a people from good to bad for both ? no people want to or wish to deserve the bad environment . I believe you guys should be more prefer a better life than a worst life right. but, the inner feeling I really don't know how to express it out ! and both of us agree for that then.
and I don't want gossip people anymore, because the feeling is damn bad.

Thanks parent get me a car, even it is not a new car but at least I got a transport.Finally@.@ the first feeling when I knew this news is happy, the second is " omg , 6 months didn't drive between " . anyways , it is a best for me.

time to revision ^_^