2012年3月1日星期四

4.00pm


the feeling I having in this few days same as the picture above. 
freaking tired and get nothing from study . MAN!! 
how I wish Mr kalai come back from India right now and change my lecturers right now .
what the heck, my lecturer say " you all must study yourself actually,"hey , we are not genius, kay? how can we know and understand before you teach ? damn, damn pissed and hard to calm myself! but, after you teach also no use lor .= = . I will mad if I stay longer with her!
somemore, assignment reject and has to redo . plus the others subjects' assignment , I think I have no time to do revision already. 
ish, kinda fed up ....

i need a rest but i cant stop my works .:( 


if I could finish my assignment, I'd fly to meet ms tan . miss you badly , i need a badly talk with you :( . couples of months we didn't meet with each others .
everyday , college , assignment. I tired with it but I have to insist.

*the gap between us become bigger and bigger. :-S *