2012年2月14日星期二

11.45pm


hey , picture above is my lovely classmates :) not many right , yeah . included me got only 8 person . but , our sound , our laughter can more than that actual number that we had . haha . 
I love them , my lovely ot's girls . erhemmm .. today is valentine day .but frankly to say nothing special for me , because i'm still single since from many years ago. erm , i dont feel like want to start a relationship ,maybe being single for long time . I love freedom  . :) class for a whole day long , funny jane and others classmates totally make my day . after a day long class  , watch movie with bestieeeeeeeee .. hehe .. a particular day for us , -- > the wedding diary <-- 
hahah .. 


put away all the assignment and I shouted " I AM HAPPY RIGHT NOW " ..
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..
OKAY , 
after bullshits for nonsense stuff , is time to off to bed .. goodnight :))