2012年1月15日星期日

16012012

Finally my job was ended . Thanks GOD let me goes smoothly ! really appreciate it !even it exhausted till the MAX , but I enjoyed it seriously . Actually it not toilful as I thought . easy and freedom !
besides , I have know some new promoter friends . the small girl , mun mun , mei jie and so on . happy to know them .hehe ^^ sunday , had a big event which is related to brand's held at there . boss , supervisor and some artist were came . cheng feng , li ming yi and eric . actually ,I'm not really interested on it . I more prefer the small cute dragon . some of my friend felt that it is so ugly and I totally disagree !! . It is cute :D
Thanks someone from brand's let us brings one go back home ! so , in my bedroom will be added a new member instead of HELLO KITTY . hehe ^^


live in a complicated circle , it totally make me insane . why all people around me oppose what I had did or choose! . It is not your business either . :(