2011年9月25日星期日

one-by-one.


last saturday went timesquare with college friends .
bought a watch but it spoilt already T.T
have to go for exchange ! ish .



my new book for this semester and the following semester .
it's cost me RM 99 , is the cheapest i found between some some shop :)
i love this book , content shown clearly description about all the biological term or details .

:)
semester 2 have started two week already ,
erm , and yet I need to suit into a new study environmont instead of semester 1.
but I miss semester 1 , there have a lots of my friends . but there are not for now .
all of them are gone :(

start to suit my classroom got only few people . not only my major subjects .
one of my minor subject- ENGLISH 201 DRAMA N ROLE PLAY .
actually this subject is fun and enjoy .
but , classroom got only few people and don't know where the people go .
from this subject , I know more about ENGLISH . :)

another , is my psychology subject .
even that only one class we have been attend ,
the first class already taught us a lots !- STRESS .
I know more about myself .
what is stress ?
that are some nonspecific response of the body to any demand or the arousal . it may cause either from physical nor mental .
human being will leads to dealth if without any stress !
from this , I think about it .
some people always live in a happy , enjoyable environment , is there have no any stress ?
some of the people always said " i'm no stress at all , " is it really ?
i don't know yet . haha :)

whatever , should insists on my plan now !
hurayyy . keep ahead , okay ? i would like that also !

*today is your birthday , so . happy birthday :) . time really can change a lots , can't even see your face in college .maybe timing not right , course not same . *