2011年9月12日星期一

a meaningful day for me .

12/9/2011 . monday

semester 2 started on today ,
however , have meet some new friends .
overall my class got only 5 students
seriously I can't accept at the begin , but have no choice .

the subjects that I have taken in this sem are 5 ,
the very first day is " introduction to psychology " .
but teacher nurul didn't prepare yet ,
so , teacher just share some informations regarding my course .
I started to worry , a lots of news I had heard are negative .
afraid of MCQ will be abolish .
this situation occured due to SENIOR .
I afraid of my future .
am I taking a wrong subject ?
but whatever , I daren't to tell my family member . * should be fine right ?*

head of faculty need us to add subjects until 5 ,
so need to queue more than one hours . the most exhausted things that I face in college
haha . the most embarrasing happen on today too , I fall down . ish ..
the guard try to safe me up , but he can't ,cause of the mirror .. haha

but anyways , i'm happy enough .
once again , nice to meet you --> sweet . erma . carmen . :)

* i saw you today , insists on what I have promise on myself
everythings will be alright *


happy mooncake festival , hope can play some candles tonight :)