2011年7月11日星期一

why ?

why ?

I pass my driving test , super duper happy .. :)
why my mood is damn down right now ?
i feel confused , is it somethings is changed ?
if like that , i more prefer before than now ...
huh . happy because can get license , sad because i got no car ..
mummy said want buy me a car , either second-hand or new VIVA .
I dont know what decision they will make ..
I hope can get it as fast as possible :(

besides that ,
why ? huh ...
someone is appear in my life right now ...
why ? huh ...
I dont know can I believe what he said .
I have not confidence at all ..
sometimes , i feel that dream is better than reality .
In dream , he is my handsome boy in college ..
but in reality , he is a such man in my life ...
how ?
he sms was suddenly stopped at yesterday night ..
what I need to care ?:(