2010年9月4日星期六

nodded

hey ,
extreamly busy for these days .
everyday did the same event make me get tired .
tuition = my life = my favourite = my hobby =)
no choice , i need fight for my SPM .
Be honest ,I worry my result indeed =(
two weeks later , I will sit for my TRIAL SPM ..
damn tension and nervous ..
I need recover up 10 subjects within these 14 days , can I ?
I really need someone help .. ><
GOD , I hope that present of YOU .
haha ..

as normal , guys ..
THURSDAY , this day was a bit different compare to previous thursday .
cause , i need rush with the time =)
after school , take a bath , finished my lunch , bach to school again = =
the purpose was [ attend the phy class = = ] lol ..
luckily , can keep abreast of my tution class =)

FRIDAY , I love you all - 5a10 ..
i apperciate you all to the max : D
my life cannot live without you all ,
I could found the happiness , sadness , cheerful , laughing , ... from you all ..
my dearest , wish we will not forgot each others one day later .

Seriously , I really excited today coming ..
one of the reason are , I was going to HELP , my favourite school .
wish can be their student one day later . =)
2nd reason are , I can seen my dearest again , buddy ♥
kaka =)
unexpected , I saw my tuition friend ,
he sat in front of me .. haha ..
said hello , bye bye to him ..
.. .. .. .. .. ... ..

my day was had a pretty ending , how about your ? haha
I wish too =)

if you dislike text with me , pls tell me , dont simply reply me with single word ..