2012年8月30日星期四

9.21pm



finally exam was ended. 
i do not expect can get flying colour, just expect can get result which i can accept.
because of the trip, i wasted my 5 days times. 
hoho. X.P.


day 1. took 645pm flight to bangkok. reach there and took delicious dinner at chinatown.

super like for the foods there,2nd time been there and i still likey! 




day 2 , shopping day with the love <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">



day3 , floating market and temple as usual. 



day 3, pattaya and love the beach there. sunburn and skin became dark.

all in one :D 




the trip was so relax for me, but at the last day, i was worrying .because final exam just start on the following week. I scare i didn't manage it well, yes, indeed, its kinda hard in both. but, at least i try my best :D 
one more thing, i hope i can get a big big big alarm, that can wake me up in the morning. idk what the heck am I, keep lying and not willing to wake up.=,=,
set 8am can woke at 10am,
set 4am can woke at 7.30am == 
Zzzz. i hate this kind of bad habit!



#thanks. :)