2011年10月22日星期六

9.50am


sunday morning , good morning to my precious .
yesterday was my boring ? unpredictable day ?
yet I admit .
yesterday chatted with dearest friend ,he told me a lots of things .
haha . I feel happy someone will jealous because of me .
haha . actually funny and apperciate to hear it .
anyway , I also like that , the same answer I will gave .

accidently received a call from simon ,
he call me ta have a tea .
due to some reasons , I hang out with them .
I am happy because can meet two of my best friends when I was secondary school .
erm . perhaps .time really can change somethings ,
I felt that we are not close compare to formerly.
but I believe our friendship can be everlasting .:)

have check through some shops ,some brands .
addidas , nike , vanz , converse ... still wondering want buy pair of shoes or backbag .
or I buy both ?
I need a pair of shoes ,so more easily for me to school and yet my foot will not smelly .
I need a big backbag , so I could put my everythings inside .
my current is big enough , but I still feel uncomfortable when carry it .
*_* so ?

tomorrow still got one more test to go , psychology . one of my interested subject .
so . I WON'T GIVE UP ..
hehe :))) ..





* god bless you and me all the time , thanks GOD give me a chance to live in this brilliant world <3 *